Web Site Design Guarantee
We are so confident in our search engine optimization skills that we guarantee we will increase the number of visitors to your Web site by improving your search engine rankings or hosting fees are on us until we do.
Our Web site redesign of your site will raise the quantity of visitors to your site on a monthly basis and/or total pages viewed as shown by our monthly Web analytics. If traffic doesn't increase during the first year after the redesign we'll host your site at no charge until Web traffic increases to levels above what they were before the redesign.
The (not so) fine print...
- Your initial traffic levels (which we guarantee to beat!) will be determined by our Web analytics during the first full month of Web site hosting or your last month with a previous provider (whichever is less).
- To activate your guarantee, you must follow our recommendations for the structure of the Web site, navigation choices, search engine optimization, and technology used for the site. In example, we can’t guarantee visitor increases to sites built predominantly with Flash as Flash is essentially invisible to the search engines. You must include any and all options recommend in our estimate for SEO work on your project.
- The quantity of keyword phrases you are targeting for the site may affect the number of pages we require be built. A five page site will only drive traffic for a few keyword phrases. If your goals for keyword phrases and search rankings need 20 pages to achieve them we’ll need to build 20 pages. If you are unable to budget for the appropriately sized site, no guarantee will apply.
- It may take up to one year for results (generally not but we are at the mercy of BING!, Yahoo and Google and their schedules for rolling out updates to rankings).
- While we would love to guarantee higher sales or service requests, we honestly can’t. Product or service pricing set by you may affect your sales and the best Web site in the world isn’t going to change that. But we will guarantee we'll get prospects to your site!
End fine print!
Request a Quote
From Local to National...
"My first online orders were from Florida – and Hawaii! Not bad for a long-time hometown establishment. Since those first days, I've seen an increase in sales both locally and nationally. She credits everyone on the team for helping her out. She especially points to Chad, who was always there to answer her questions. A self-professed “someone-who-doesn’t-know-anything-about-Websites,” I admit that I often call for the simplest reasons. Whenever I do, I'm given immediate help and when I request something new it is attended to quickly." - Mary Green, Wygant Floral