Web Site Design Guarantee
We are so confident in our search engine optimization skills that we guarantee we will increase the number of visitors to your Web site by improving your search engine rankings or hosting fees are on us until we do.
Our Web site redesign of your site will raise the quantity of visitors to your site on a monthly basis and/or total pages viewed as shown by our monthly Web analytics. If traffic doesn't increase during the first year after the redesign we'll host your site at no charge until Web traffic increases to levels above what they were before the redesign.
The (not so) fine print...
- Your initial traffic levels (which we guarantee to beat!) will be determined by our Web analytics during the first full month of Web site hosting or your last month with a previous provider (whichever is less).
- To activate your guarantee, you must follow our recommendations for the structure of the Web site, navigation choices, search engine optimization, and technology used for the site. In example, we can’t guarantee visitor increases to sites built predominantly with Flash as Flash is essentially invisible to the search engines. You must include any and all options recommend in our estimate for SEO work on your project.
- The quantity of keyword phrases you are targeting for the site may affect the number of pages we require be built. A five page site will only drive traffic for a few keyword phrases. If your goals for keyword phrases and search rankings need 20 pages to achieve them we’ll need to build 20 pages. If you are unable to budget for the appropriately sized site, no guarantee will apply.
- It may take up to one year for results (generally not but we are at the mercy of BING!, Yahoo and Google and their schedules for rolling out updates to rankings).
- While we would love to guarantee higher sales or service requests, we honestly can’t. Product or service pricing set by you may affect your sales and the best Web site in the world isn’t going to change that. But we will guarantee we'll get prospects to your site!
End fine print!
Request a Quote
Wana RV Achieves Success With BANG!
I'm a guy with a lot of ideas and I like to bounce those ideas off their team. They tweak my ideas, adjust the page or graphics, and it’s ready to go. In a good news/bad news scenario, the Web site proved almost too successful. I aggressively advertised a product on his site, garnered phenomenal national sales; however, the manufacturer thought that my low pricing was too aggressive and asked me to “tone down” my marketing because other dealers were complaining. I use that experience as an example of the power of the Internet as it relates to increased sales.
I'm always getting compliments about my Web site. Others comment about how easy it is to read and the prices are right on the same page. They don’t have to do a lot of ‘clicking around’ to find the information they want. My Web site generates more sales than any other marketing venue. I also use radio, the Yellow Pages, television and newspaper, but I’m cutting back on those. The Web is my best tool and gives me the most sales. - Gary Miller, Wana RV & Engine Center